Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving....

Wow, another Thanksgiving came and went....Eric had to work, so we went up to his mom and dads and ate. Bless the kids heart they let me sleep in til 10:30...I only heard the alarm go off for the boys to do the route at 5:45 and the phone ring at 7:00 (Eric making sure the boys got up!!) We were running late and I forgot my camera. Hopefully one of Eric's sisters will pity me and let me have some pictures!!! Well now with that over I guess I will change my background!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY!!!

Things that I am grateful for....

1. Eric, even though we have had some rough patches lately, he is my best friend in the world. I don't know what I would do without him. Love you, baby!!!

2. My children...I know that I am not the best of moms, but I just want them to know that I am thankful that they are here..I know that I embarrass you guys all the time but oh well, I'm still your mother and I will forgive you for rolling your eyes and saying hurtful things behind my back!!!

3. The military...that one is self explanatory but I will tell you...thank you for keeping my home and family in the free world...not everyone is cut out to do that, so I am glad that you are there protecting me and mine!!!

4. Family Friends...I had one of my mom's special friends contact me on Monday...wow what a guy, he is the neatest person ever...so, thanks to all of my friends that put up with all of my crap...you know who you are, and all of the people I work with or worked with, there is just a special bond with you guys and I am thankful that you came into my life...

Last but not least...I am thankful for my parents...I know I wasn't the best of kids, but your love for me was unconditional...I miss you guys more than you will ever know!!!!

1 comment:

Bret and Kelly said...

You are my blogging hero. You are so good at putting your thoughts into words. I am at a loss without a picture. Thanks for connecting me to this fun world of blogging.