13 years ago
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Rambles about Christmas
This year is the first that I have been in the Christmas spirit for a very long time....I don't know why but I have the bug...so for you that aren't, sorry, but I had to put the Christmas music on here with my favorite one "Little Drummer Boy", this version only is the one I like...if I don't see you before Christmas...have a good one!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Cute background! Where did you find it? I love to read your blog. Hope your night at work was spectacular. See ya soon.
Janell your background is stinkin adorable!!! I love your blog...cannot believe how big your kids are.. I remember when you were pregnant with your youngest... holy cow how time flies...
Hey! Thanks for lurking& leaving a comment..I love lurking! Yes, can you believe he is 3 1/2! CRAZY!!! Anyway! Glad you have a blog to! It is soo fun to keep in touch that way even when we live like two minutes apart...lol! Come to my scentsy party and get me your email address....talk to you soon!
Post a Comment