Oh,my heck!! We had so much fun at the hockey game on Friday....I didn't realize that I got such good tickets until we got there!!! We were on the second row up right by one of the goals. We first went to Apple bee's to eat and that was yummy!! The boy's had fun even though I kept making them get their pictures taken...I didn't get one of Eric though, what a slacker. There was one good fight but it was on the other side of the ice, so no pictures!! We had some good slams right in front of us and that about scared the crap out of you!!! Anyways if you have the opportunity to go to one you should!!
13 years ago







2 comments:
oh, no fair. We love hockey games. Next time dont forget to invite us.
Hey thankyou so much for Taking colton He had so much fun, and thanks for letting us take Hunter, he is such a great kid, you guys did good there.
Post a Comment