I decided to do this in parts....I can't post that long I will go crazy!!!!
ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1.What is his name? Eric
2.Who eats more? He does
3.Who said I love you first? He did ( I think I love you)
4.Who's taller? He is
5.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject..If its guns he is!!
6.Who is more sensitive? Me I'm borderline basket case sometimes
7.Who does the laundry? We both do
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9.Who does the bills? Me
10.Who cooks more? I think that it is pretty equal...with me working nights he cooks, but I try to cook the other times
11.What meals do you cook together? Any time that we are home at the same time he always helps me in the kitchen
12.Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up...probably me
13.Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Am I ever wrong, I didn't think so
14.Who has more siblings? me
15.Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants, silly!! It also a toss up!!!
16.What do you like to do together? Anything and everything
17.Who eats more sweets? Look at me and then look at him of course its me
18.Guilty pleasures? Mine or his....mine is books, I love them...his guns in all forms
19.How did you meet? We both worked at Budget Fuel, I was a cashier and he was maintenance...to make a long story short we were friends forever, we hung out quite often...I talked to him about my problems and he did the same...
20.Who asked who out first? He did...he asked me to go dove hunting!!!
21.Who kissed who first? He kissed me, I small kiss goodnight was all it took
22.Who proposed? He did, when I was stationed in Denver....he rode the train over in November and gave me a promise ring...we were married the following February!!!
23.His best features? His butt is pretty cute and I love his eyes!!!
I'm tagging Maria, Jennifer, and who ever else that wants to do it...
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment