Some of these things I have to really think about so I will add them when I remember them!!!
6 interesting things about yourself!
1. I love to read
2. I love watching "A Haunting", I get freaked out
3. I haven't drank caffiene since April 23, 2008
4. I get addicted to things easily...like sewing, exercising, and food
5. I come from a big family...I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters not counting me for a total of 9 children
6. Speaking about sewing, I am obsessed with making blankets...I started the frist week of October and with the help of Kelly and her workers, I have sewn 3 blankets and started piecing the 4th one today!!!
Tagged by 5's....5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. school, taking 1 or 2 classes
2. running on the ambulance
3. working as a CNA at the hospital
4. dealing with Hunter's medical problems
5. family stuff
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Sleep
2. Laundry
3. Exercise
4. sew on Kaden's blanket
5. go to work
5 treats I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. snickers candy bars
3. pumpkin cookies, i don't know why...
4. chocolate
5. crushed ice
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. pay off all bills (I think everyone would do that)
2. get a new car for me and a new truck for Eric
3. buy property in different places like Alaska, New York, Florida
4. Go on lots and lots of vacations
5. put my kids through college
5 places I have lived:
1. Fayette
2. San Antanio
3. Denver
4. Delta
5. Houston
5 places I have worked:
1. Gunnison Hospital
2. Utah State Hospital
3. Shopko
4. Dr. Beck's Office
5. Bob's
6 Quirks:
1. I love to vacuum with my Dyson, it is so gross the stuff that you get out of the carpet!!
2. I hate drunks, after living with my brother and dealing with the stuff he put my family through, I just can't stand them...
3. I don't like to touch raw meat, the feel of it makes me ill....
4.
5.
6.
Now I'm tagging - who ever wants to be tagged...
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment