Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Night in Paris!!!!


Devon and me before prom



Devon and Eric


Morgan, Thomas, Paige, Sam, Alyssia and Devon



Alyssia and Devon


Their first dance!!!


Tonight was the Prom for Devon. He asked his friend Alyssia Reid to go. They had a good time going bowling and out to eat. They were going to go to a concert but she wasn't able to.

The dance was fun...I got to do the honors of dancing with Devon. He was really embarrassed. I tried to have him twirl me around but he wouldn't do that...I couldn't understand why....

He had a good time. I guess since he had fun at his own prom, he is going to take 2 other girls to their prom. One dance is in Payson and the other is in Salt Lake....

1 comment:

Beagleys said...

Ha ha those pictures are cute Janelle! I think teenage boys are supposed to be embarrased when they have to dance with their moms! ha ha