Hunter begged to take a friend snowboarding....so I let him....yesterday was the big day, he took Kemree Christiansen. They went to kids camp, at first they didn't want to go, but I got them into a class where there was only one other student. All was well until the afternoon....we were going in the lodge to start looking for them, it was about 2:30pm, I thought I would get some pictures at the end of the day. Well the ski patrol was blowing their whistle, heading to the clinic, I didn't think much of it. So inside the lodge, I got a hot chocolate and started looking for them...we looked about 10 minutes at the first lift and then moved to the next lift where we stayed for about another 20 minutes. We finally started back to the lodge and we saw Hunter. I'm like looking around for Kemree and ask Hunt where she is...to make a long story shorter then this, she was the one on the ski patrol's tobaggon when we first was going into the lodge. She ended up breaking her left wrist...I feel so bad and so sad. She got it casted and we ended up coming home. But the story that we decided on is this....Hunter pushed her down cause she was doing a 360 and he was jealous. (She really was doing a turn and flipped her board and landed on her wrist) So Hunter is now her personal slave for 6 weeks....good luck Hunter!!!!
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment