Monday, February 2, 2009

18 years

Well today is Eric's and my 18th year anniversary....wow what a long time to be committed to one thing, let alone one person. We decided to go up north and have a nice dinner and do a little shopping, ya know spend the day together alone. We ended up paying for a warrant, driving someone around to work, having a nice lunch and a movie. One of the children who will not be named likes to make life harder than it really needs to be, need I say more. We still had a good time even though it was a rough start. We went to see Grand Toreno (the new Clint Eastwood movie). It was really good, I thought. We went to lunch at one of my favorites, Goodwoods. Its a bbq rib place. The food was excellent. I am looking forward to what the next 18 years will bring!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congrats on 18 years! That is awesome. Sorry, you had a rough start to your day. Why can't kids just cooperate so things can go as planned? I know mine don't!