Monday, December 15, 2008

Writing from Hunter Whitney

Hey everyone this is Hunter speaking to you. As you may of heard our family is going to Brian Head for Christmas. I just cant wait till we go it sounds like fun. But for some reason I just want to know more about it. So if anyone can will you guys make a comment about it and tell me what you guys know I will be very happy.THANK YOU.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Hi Hunter Whitney!!! Ahhh, what are you doing on this blog?? Don't you worry we are going to have a good time and the best part is....you will be there!!!
Love ya,
Mom

Bret and Kelly said...

Hi Hunter - This is Kelly - I work with your mom & I have been to Brian Head & I love it!! If you love snow, throwing snowballs, relaxing, tubing, snow boarding, swimming, fun & family - You will LOVE it!! Have a great trip & a Merry Christmas - Tell me all about it when you get back

Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.