13 years ago
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Ranell Whitney Family Party
Today was the Ranell Whitney family party. All of the family was there except for Devon. Devon had to work even though I told him to get the day off for the past month.
We ate baked potato bar, ham, green salad and some raspberry jello salad. It was really good. We had a bunch of treats to snack on. Eric's sister Melinda made a chocolate chip cheese ball and this to die for salsa, they both were really yummy. All of the families made some type of dessert, I made Lemon Bars.
It was nice of the sisters to help me complete Eric's present. I wanted to get a family picture with everyone in it, but his mom and dad wouldn't do the picture, boohoo. Oh well, maybe I will try again another time. The only problem is I had to promise that I wouldn't post it. Sorry you can't see them together, it really turned out nicely.
Today was also the biggest snow storm for a long time...I was just glad that I didn't have to drive in the stuff!!! But it was all good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment