Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowmobiling to Cedar Breaks






Today we went snowmobiling to Cedar Breaks....it was really fun. We took a tour with Thunder Mountain Sports. We rented 2 man snowmobiles and Eric and Kaden had one, Jenna and Devon had another, so that left poor Hunter with me....we did end up trading Kaden and Hunter with each other after I crashed and had to get dug out twice in a row(Hunter wouldn't lean and I don't have the upper strength). Kaden was riding on the back of Eric and they hit a hill and Kaden when flying about 20 feet in the air according to the guide. Eric didn't even know that he fell off until he turned around to ask if he liked the hill and he was gone. It was funny to me but not funny to Kaden...but a good time was had by all. Note to self, why are you torturing me like this...I haven't used my muscles like this in a long time, oh wait.....softball!!!

No comments: