Jenna was born July 1988. She graduated High School in 2006. She is currently taking the CNA class and works at a Care Center and at a home health agency, where she goes into homes and helps the elderly with their ADLs....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey janell just looking at bloggs and noticed your. i can't believe your kids are getting so old. it was really fun working with devon i miss having him around. kara
Holy Cow!!! I can't believe that these are the same kids that I used to babysit. That is too funny. I can just picture it now, I had Jenna that helped with everything then I had the two boys who would hoarse around all the time. If I remember right they used to jump off the couch and usually land on their heads. Well hope everything is well. Talk to you later
Eric and I have been married since February 1991. We have 4 children: Jenna, Devon, Kaden and Hunter.
I am currently a LPN. I have worked in the medical field for 12 years and have had jobs in a doctor's office, mental hospital, regular hospital and ran on the ambulance.
2 comments:
hey janell
just looking at bloggs and noticed your. i can't believe your kids are getting so old. it was really fun working with devon i miss having him around.
kara
Holy Cow!!! I can't believe that these are the same kids that I used to babysit. That is too funny. I can just picture it now, I had Jenna that helped with everything then I had the two boys who would hoarse around all the time. If I remember right they used to jump off the couch and usually land on their heads. Well hope everything is well. Talk to you later
Post a Comment