I forgot to tell you, this was Jakub's first concert...he was way excited and nervous (didn't know what to expect...) I thought it was strange that all of these guys kept sitting by me and I didn't know who they were .....until they got up on the stage and started singing or playing the guitar or base...thus the picture of Jakub with the lead singer of My Children, My Bride (the whole band signed their CD for me too)....I had 3 other people come and sit by me and it was the guitarist and bassists(2) of Haste the Day, who Devon went to see in the first place...of course I didn't know them....until they got on the stage. The next person to sit by me was the lead singer to another band, it was the opening act...Oh Sleeper....there was this girl that was a way good screamer, better than some of the guys!!! Always count on the girl power to knock socks off the boys, he..he..he!!!!
13 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment