I needed to get my first blog in so I thought I would write about the dog!! He is the best dog ever....(when he isn't being naughty!!!) Last week Eric and Hunter decided to bake some cookies....Eric's favorite, oatmeal with raisins. They ate a few but the rest were left on the kitchen counter to cool. You see, the dog gets mad if you don't take him in the car with you, so Eric and the boys went to get a movie at the movie store and left the dog home. So low and behold every cookie that was left at home, the dog got up on the counter, tugged on the towel they were sitting on and ate every last one of them, not even a crumb was left for us....what a good boy!!! (But look at him, how can you not love that face??!!)
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment